Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Monday 25 March 2013

Beauty Box: Estee Lauder Discovery Box




The newest box from Latest In Beauty: Estee Lauder Discovery Box

In The Box:

.Perfectly Clean Splash Away Foaming Cleanser- 30ml (£5.00)
.Perfectly Clean Fresh Balancing Lotion- 30ml (£2.35)
.Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator- 7ml (£11.00)
..Hydrationist Maximum Moisture Cream-5ml (£3.40)
.Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Mascara- 2.8ml (£7.70)
.Sensuous Nude Perfume- 4ml (£3.90)

Box Value approx = £33.35 // Actual Cost= £14.95


The latest box from Latest In Beauty is this collaboration with Estee Lauder, comprising  of  Six of the brands best selling items. Although Estee Lauder is not really a brand I generally consider, I bought this box because I felt it was a really great selection of products for such a good price. There wasn't anything in the box I disliked or am not looking forward to trying. I was especially keen to try the Skintone Illuminator as this is something I wanted to buy but have been unsure about splashing out the big bucks on a full size without trying it. I also really loved the perfume. Although this is not a fragrance I'd probably choose myself  it's a lovely feminine scent, the perfect size for my handbag. Overall a really great box that I'd recommend checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...