Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Wednesday 10 April 2013

New In: Beauty Favourites From Feel Unique


Some new items from Feel Unique...


Feel Unique sent me a gift voucher to use on their website. I considered picking up something I hadn't tried before but decided to go with two of my trusted favourites; MONU Micro Exfoliant & Caudalie Beauty Elixir. I love both of these products so much. The MONU Micro Exfoliant is an excellent non abrasive scrub that can be used 3 times a week, it's perfect for anyone who suffers with oily or blackhead prone skin. Caudalie Beauty Elixir is always present in my handbag. I love spritzing this on to refresh my makeup or to just perk up my skin throughout the day. It's a lovely treat for the face. Feel Unique is a great website and I do a lot of my beauty shopping there. They have a wide range of brands at low prices, offer free delivery and dispatch orders so quickly. A site worth checking out if you haven't used them before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...