Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Friday 22 February 2013

Review: Soap & Glory Bright Here Bright Now- Instant Radiance Energy Balm

Soap & Glory Bright Here Bright Now- Instant Radiance Energy Balm 

(50ml- £11)


Product Info

Makes dull skin dazzle! Soap & Glory skin brightening and energy boosting balm with moisturising apricot kernel oil, aloe vera and our immediate face firming active INSTANTIGHT2™.
What’s inside that counts?

• OSILIFT  - proven tightening & lifting complex.

• RONASPHERES and TIMERON PEARLS - special micro illuminating spheres to give skin a smooth radiant glow.
• Soothing ALOE VERA & APRICOT KERNEL OIL to condition & moisturise.
• Cool MINTANGO fragrance to refresh and revitalise.
• With real orange essential oil to uplift and revive.
Suitable for all skin types

Apply a generous measure of BRIGHT HERE, BRIGHT NOW onto clean skin, whenever your face is flagging. (Use it like a moisturizer or mix it into your makeup!)
Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Octyldodecanol, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Silica, Mica, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Sorbitan Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Menthyl Lactate, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ethylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dipropylene Glycol, Sucrose Ccocoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tocopherol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron oxides), CI 15985 (Yellow 6

Price & Packaging

At £11 I think this is very reasonably priced, a 50ml tube lasts about a year. The packaging is a toothpaste like tube, so the product is easy to dispense.

Review

I'm a big fan of Soap & Glory and this is one of my favourite products they do across the entire line. I've been using this for just over two years now and doubt I will ever replace it with anything else. It is one of the few products I've tried that gives an immediate and noticeable difference to my skin straight away, and the only product I've used that someones commented how nice I look after using. Bright Here, Bright Now advertises that it makes dull skin bright and energised, and I can say that it definitely does.  I have woken up  tired with dull skin but after using this looked fresh and well rested with luminous skin. The product instructions suggest using a generous amount on bare skin or with foundation. I personally prefer using this as an under foundation product as it makes my make up look more radiant. Without make up I prefer using a small amount mixed in with my moisturiser as I have oily skin and don't like looking too shiny. However this probably wouldn't be a problem for people with dry to normal skin. I think the price is very reasonable and it lasts a very long time making it especially good value for money. The consistency is slight, smells pleasant and feels nice on the skin. This is a great product to slap on if you're travelling and don't want to arrive somewhere looking tired and worn out. Overall I have nothing negative to say about this product it will always be a bathroom staple for me.

Review 10/10

Available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...