Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Friday 15 March 2013

Beauty Box: Birch Box March









Role Models Box

In The Box
.Molton Brown : Valbonne Fragrance Sample (£1)
.Laura Geller Beauty Inkwell Eyeliner- Purple (£12.50)
.La Sultane De Saba- Body Lotion With Argan Oil (£4)
.Yu-Be Moisturising Skin Cream (£1)
.Beauty Blender & Beauty Blender Cleanser (£20)
EXTRA- Lindt Lindor Heart Tin with Chocolates (£2.99)

Estimated Value: £41.49 // Actual Cost £12.95 (inc p&p)


All the beauty boxes seemed to be arriving pretty early this month. Receiving the latest installment from Birch Box today was a surprise, I expected it in another week. It's nice to get the boxes so quickly after you pay but then I have complete withdrawal the rest of the month!
The third box since the relaunch had the usual mix of UK and USA products. My favourite being of course the travel Beauty Blender & Cleanser. I have always wanted to try this but couldn't justify the  £20 plus price tag for a sponge that I may not like. I always hear great things about the coverage they give so am looking forward to trying this. For me the rest of the box was only OK unfortunately. The body lotion is fine but doesn't have the best ingredients so is something I will use but not something I would ever buy. The eyeliner is a good product, unfortunately mine was purple not black. A few years ago I used to use eye makeup like this all the time but now I wouldn't have much use for it. I don't know I may keep it and try it out but I know I should probably re sell it and recoup some money on the box. Next up is the Yu-Be moisturiser. Although this is hardly a luxury product it supposed to be a best seller in Japan. Despite the tiny sample that looks like toothpaste you get on an airplane I am keen to try this sample just for the novelty. It has multi-use properties so can be use on hands, lips, feet everywhere. It seems like a useful product for your handbag and in a good size to carry round. Lastly the lifestyle extra box of chocolates. It has a really sweet heart shaped tin that I love, unfortunately I don't eat chocolate so I will be giving this as a gift for someone else. Overall the whole box wasn't particularly exciting but the presence of the beauty blender made up for the other products. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...