Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Monday 25 March 2013

Amarya Haul


I'm pretty much obsessed with Amarya at the moment. I love this site so much and try to buy as much of my beauty products from them as possible. I love that they only sell organic products so you can be sure that everything you buy from there doesn't contain any thing bad for your skin. Because I'm a subscriber to their beauty box I also get discount codes for the site every month. And whenever you make a purchase you get points that can also be used as money off so even more savings.  But that's not all you also get a free mini beauty sample set with every order over £20 (here) Whatever your order amount the postage is absolutely free. How many websites can offer that much? Here's what I picked up this week: 


.Evolve Detox & Protect Shampoo
.Evolve Protein Build Conditioner
.REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask
.Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask

Gift with purchase:
.2x Dr.Hauschka Cleansing Cream
.Dr Hauschka. Rose Body Moisturiser
.Sr Hauschka Firming Mask
.Cowshed Wild Cow Shower Gel
.REN Invisable Pores Detox Mask
.REN Anti-Ageing Cream

I decided to try out the Evolve hair care range after falling in love with their skincare products. I also decide to pick up a full size of my February favourite REN face mask, usually £30 but with my discount code and points this was only £20! Lastly I ordered an Antipodes face mask. This wasn't something i needed but decide to treat myself to after reading so many great reviews. I split my order 3 times so I would receive 3 free sample packs. I chose 2 skin care and 1 bath & body pack, this meant I got a selection of Dr.Hauschka, REN and Cowshed goodies absolutely free!

If your not a member of Amarya I'd advise checking them out and joining the mailing list to get involved in some of these great savings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...