Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Beauty Box: April Amarya Personalized Box


In The Box
.NEOM Real Luxury Lavender, Jasmine & Brazilian Rosewood Organic Body Oil (£30.00)
.Neal's Yard Remedies Eyeshadow-Camellia Shade 23 (£11.25)
Sample Sachets x" Bohi Mint The & Rosemary Chi Shower Gel

Box Value £41.25// Actual Cost £27.50 (inc p&p)

I was so pleased with the Amarya personalized box this month namely because of the presence of the NEOM body oil, I almost let out a squeal when I saw it. This is something I've wanted for a while but haven't been able to justify spending the £30 on something that is not completely necessary. Although the cost of the box is only slightly under the cost of this one product, the box comes with a 15% off voucher so I will be able to pick up the NEOM travel bath oil set I also wanted and use them together... making a slight saving anyway. I've been hoping for a while to get a REN or NEOM bath/body product in my box as I love these brands so much and they are real luxury treats. Unfortunately the other product wasn't for me. All though I love Neal's Yard Remedies Skin, Hair and Body care products I do not like their makeup range. I think it is a bit old ladyish and has some real bizarre colour ranges (although I do like how it is an organic line). This product I've actual read pretty bad reviews on, and it is not in a colour I would use (it is a pinky shade). If I keep it I may try it as a base coat but I'm not sure, it might be better for me to re gift or sell it. I have asked-Amarya to put a note on my account about neutral tone makeup as I really dislike it. Hopefully in the future if any makeup is included I will get a shade more to my liking and I won't have to waste any more products. This product isn't even available on their site which makes it odd that it was included. I have noticed that when products are fazed out from the website they crop up in the next months boxes. I know a few companies do this and I find it so annoying to receive cast offs they just can't shift any other way. I was pleased though with the extra Bohi shower gel samples included. I've never tried this brand and I'm looking forward to trying both of them, they look like really nice scents. Despite the makeup being a waste I was pleased overall with this months personalized box and am looking forward to using the discount voucher on some more purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...