Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Saturday 9 March 2013

Beauty Box: Amarya Box March






In The Box:

.Zoya Nail Polish- "BLU" Part of the "Lovely Collection" (£10.50)
. Alison Claire Mango Body Butter- 50ml (£3.75)
.Green People Gentle Cleanse & Make-up Remover - 25 ml (£4.70)
Value= 18.95  Actual Cost= 12.95 (inc P&P)


After the high of February's box I was really disappointed with this months box. The only product I liked was the Alison Claire body butter, but I've actually already received this through another beauty box. The Green People cleanser is OK but not a brand I'm interested in. The last product the Zoya nail polish is of no use to me as I don't wear nail varnish. I know a lot of bloggers rave about this shade so I'm sure lots of people were happy to see this in their box. The value of the box isn't really much more than the actual cost o no real saving have been made this month. Sadly in beauty box world a great box is always followed by a bad box of much lesser value. Hopefully next month there will be a better selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...