Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Saturday 9 March 2013

Beauty Box: Amarya Personalised Box March



In The Box;

.Dr Hauschka Rosemary Bath (£18.25)
.MADARA eco face Delicate Cleansing Milk (£14)
.Santaverde Aloe Vera Eye Cream (sachet sample)

Total Cost= 32.25 Actual Cost= £27.95 (inc P&P)


I was pleased to see the Dr. Hauschka Roemary Bath Oil in my box this month. I've been interested in the company's bath and body range for a while but haven't had a chance to try anything. This smells divine and I can't wait to use it. I was less fused to receive the Madara cleansing milk. I haven't tried this brand before but I'm just not into cleansing milk in general. I feel like I keep receiving cleanser in one form or another from Amarya and would like to see something else. The eye cream sample will be good to use as I haven't tried this brand before. Overall the box value was near enough the actual cost so no real saving had been made this month. Unfortunately not wanting the second product means that I paid a lot of money for just one product. This is a box I'm still not sure about. Because the cost of the box is expensive it means that their is much more of a risk if you don't like the products. Sadly there' no real way to give feedback on the box to help improve future box product selection. Thankfully the discount code included means I can still make some good saving on other products I'm interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...