Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Monday 14 January 2013

Perfume: Paul Smith Rose

Thought I'd share my new perfume that arrived today
... Paul Smith ROSE



I picked this up online in the sale without actually smelling it. I knew that I would of course love any rose scented perfume, and I was right! This is a very sweet lightly rose scented perfume that lasts for hours. It's perfect for anyone who likes rose scents but would prefer one that is not too strong (Rose 4 Reines by L'Occitane is a strong rose scent for anyone who does like that). It's a great daytime perfume. I also thought this would be a good time to share with you some of my perfume collection. I'm a perfume obsessive and love buying new fragrances. Here's some of my favorites that I display......










I display my perfumes on a vintage mirrored vanity tray surrounded by my other vanity trinkets....

Perfumes:

Anna Sui Limited Edidition "Dolly Girl"
. Benefit "Maybe Baby"
. Origins "Ginger Essence"
. Marc Jacobs " Daisy Eau So Fresh"
. Alexander McQueen "McQueen" 
. Marc Jacobs " Daisy"
. Vera Wand "Princess"
. The Body Shop " Rose Oud"
. The Body Shop "White Gardenia"
. The Body Shop "Japanese Cherry Blossom"
.Chanel "Chanel Mademoiselle"
.Paul Smith "Rose"
. Sephora "Hello Kitty Original"
. Dita Von Teese "Femme Totale"
. Chloe "LOVE"
. Kat Von Dee "Poetica"
.L'Occitane "Rose 4 Reines"
. Marc Jacobs "Daisy" Solid Perfume Ring




I use this cute little vintage glass Bird topped dish to store perfume samples in too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...