Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Review: Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil



Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil 

- Oily or Combination Skin 30ml- £23.99-£29.00


Product Info

Tame your oily or combination skin with the naturally astringent Clarins Lotus Oil, a potent plant blend that purifies a troublesome complexion. Oily and combination skin can often feel out of control; this timeless formulation whips skin into shape with antioxidant-rich Hazelnut Oil, Rosewood, Geranium and Lotus. The epidermis is refined and purified, pores are tightened.The 100% pure plant formula is rich in carefully chosen preservative-free essential oils. In just three weeks the complexion is rebalanced and restored, with a deeply soothed sensation. The sheer texture and rapidly absorbed nature of the Lotus Face Treatment Oil makes it a pleasure to use.


How To Use 
After thoroughly cleansing and toning, apply a small amount of Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil (two drops) to face and neck after warming the oil first in your palms. Recommended use is at night time.

Price and Packaging

This is quite expensive at a RRP of £29, but is the general price for facial oils. The small glass bottle has a dropper applicator which makes application easy. Great size for travel.

Review

I had been very skeptical of facial oils, always believing that if you had oily skin they were not the products for you. But over the last few months I've been experimenting with facial oils and can't believe I had not made them apart pf my routine sooner. The Clarins Lotus Oil is designed to regulate oiliness, although their are two other oils for dry skin (Santal) and one for dehydrated skin ( Blue Orchid). The oil is light and non greasy albeit a little runny. I use this as part of my morning routine (using Liz Earle's Skin Concentrate at nighttime instead as it's thicker) after I apply my moisturiser, and it gives my skin such a healthy glow especially if it looks tiered or dull. I have also notice that this helps to give my foundation a smoother application. I'm not sure I've noticed an overall reduction in the oiliness of my skin but I have noticed in general my complexion is alot brighter and has better clarity since I started using facial oils.  This will be a regular fixture in my skincare routine from now on.

Who's This For. Would You Buy Again

This is the ideal Oil for OILY skin types, although as I previously mentioned there are two other types for Dry or Dehydrated skin types. This is a perfect face oil for a first time user and a product I'm sure anyone will become hooked on after using once. I have just ran out of my sample size so will be purchasing a full size shortly. This is a product that I plan to make a regular fixture in my skincare regime.

Review 9/ 10

Available Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...