Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Review: Paul Mitchell Express Style Quick Slip



Paul Mitchell Express Style Quick Slip 


(150ml- £12.10- £14.99)


Product Info

Cut down your morning routine and slip into beautiful, conditioned style with Paul Mitchell Express Style Quick Slip. This gorgeous scented styling cream gives clean texture, conditions and protects your hair and reduces drying time too!  Offering the perfect balance of conditioners and shine enhancers, Paul Mitchell Express Style Quick Slip helps provide a soft flexible hold to help you shape and separate your style. Specially formulated to help reduce drying time it minimises potential damage caused by thermal appliances while softening conditioners help leave hair feeling and looking healthy and protected from the sun.


How To Use

Apply a small amount to your palms.Work evenly through your damp or dry hair. Style as desired. 

Price & Packaging

I actually got a sample size of this product in a Glossy Box a few months ago, and ordinarily this wouldn't have been a product that would have appealed to me on the shelf. In terms of price for the full size bottle it isn't the cheapest on the market but the price point is around the average I personally spend on hair care so I couldn't mind paying £12- £14 for a bottle. The bottle is an easy to carry plastic container with a pump applicator. I would say this makes it easy to apply but the formula clogs up the tube meaning you have to open it up anyway which is a downside.

Review

This was a product I really thought I'd hate so when I got round to using it I was completely surprised at how good it actually was. The formula is fairly lightweight although you do have to be sparing in application to avoid your hair getting weighed down from too much product. I'm not sure I noticed any reduced time in blow drying as the product advertisers, but I did notice my hair was more sleek and completely non frizzy which meant I didn't have to use a smoothing cream (which I generally always have to). This left my hair very sleek, soft and straight. It also added weight which meant my fringe was more manageable to style (it is usually a nightmare to slick down after washing). i also tried this on dry hair but I felt that gave really bad results so would only recommend this as a pre- blow dry product. After the results of this product and another I had a chance to try in the Paul Mitchell line this is a brand I'll be looking into.

Who's This For. Would You Buy Again

This is definitely a product for people who want sleek blow dryed hair without the fuss. It makes styling very quick and easy, a great product if you're in a rush. If you like a more natural finish to your hair, like boho waves, I don't think this is the product for you. I still have quite a bit left in my travel size but I think the full size bottle will be something I'll be investing in shortly.

Review 8/10

Available Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...