Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Monday 14 January 2013

Beauty Box: Amarya Box January


January Beauty Box

.OXYGEN Purifying Honey Masque Trial Size (Full Size RRP £19.95)

.Gielly Green Lemon and Muguet Hand and Body Wash 50ml Travel Size (RRP £5.00)

.Gielly Green Classic Shampoo 50ml Travel Size (RRP £5.00)

.Gielly Green Classic Conditioner 50ml Travel Size (RRP £5.00)

.REN Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil 10ml Trial Size (Full Size RRP £30.00)

I was really pleased with this months AMARYA Box, I thought there was a really good selection of products included.
My favourite product in the box was the REN bath oil it smells so lovely and rose is one of my favourite scents. I'm also excited to use the OXYGEN mask, this is a brand that I've been interested in for a while and I'm always on the look out for a new face mask. The Gielly Green range is one I've never heard of before so this trio will be interesting to try. I'm not too sure about the packaging, it looks like samples that come free in a hotel. But they're a great size for travelling which is something I really need for when I go on short breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...