Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Friday 22 February 2013

Treats From Liz Earle



Liz Earle "Hands and Feet Try-Me Kit" Containing:

.Hand Repair Cream
. Orange Flower Hand Wash
.Foot Scrub
.Foot Repair Moisturiser
.Plus Free Small Pouch

.Sachet Sample of Liz Earle Signature Foundation in shade Ivory (02)


I received an unexpected parcel today from the lovely people at Liz Earle, they had sent me a free "Hands and Feet Try-Me Kit" plus a sample of their foundation to try. I never really think of buying Liz Earle body products so this will be a nice set to try out. I really like how Liz Earle offers mini versions of its products so you can try something out without before purchasing full size. This is a service all companies should offer, if you're going to be mean with giving samples you should at least offer people samples to purchase. Plus the free small pouch the set comes in is perfect for storing my Liz Earle cleansing cloths when I travel. I really wanted to try the Liz Earle foundation so I'm very pleased I got this sample and in a shade that should match my skin tone. I recommend anyone purchasing Liz Earle to order online as they are very generous with samples & often send free things to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...