Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Monday 11 February 2013

Review: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blusher- Natural Beauty


TARTE- Amazonian clay 12-hour blush- Natural Beauty

$25.00- 0.2 OZ

Amazonian clay 12-hour blush -



Product Info

A long-wearing, supremely soft blush infused with Amazonian clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun. This 12-hour blush universally benefits all skin types for a fade-free, flawless finish in shades ranging from soft to vivid and matte to shimmer to suit a wide variety of skin tones.
Amazonian clay minimises oil in and around pores to balance skin and keep product in place while also hydrating the skin naturally to restore moisture, reducing the appearance of dry, flaky skin.

Ingredients
Talc, Zinc Stearate, Tricaprylin, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba, PEG-150 Distearate, Lanolin, Laureth-4, Tocopherol, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Tin Oxide, Mica, Carmine (CI 75470). (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Red 6 And Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).


Price & Packaging

This is a standard price point for a high end blusher. Although not the least inexpensive on the market it is well worth the money. It comes in a cute pink compact that is small and sleek, easy to carry round. The colour shades match the compact colour which also makes it easy to pick out rather than reading labels. It does not come with a mirror or brush which is a downside.


Review

Everybody raves about Tarte blushers and after trying this one I can see why. It applies ea silly and gives a true colour that lasts for hours. Most people say that Tipsy shade is their favourite but I opted for the shade "Natural beauty",  I thought this pinky tone would be more suited to my skin tone rather than "Tipsy" that had more of a coral tone that would be suited to more tan complexions. I was surprised at how little of the product I needed to use to create rosy cheeks, and the colour lasted for hours. This was one of the first powder blushers I have tried, I have previously opted to used cream or liquid stains. I used my Real Techniques blush brush to apply this which I thought gave great results, although it is recommended to use a fan brush. Someone described this as the "Snow White" blush as it gives such a natural flush rosie glow, which I loved. Overall I was very impressed with the product.

This is a great colour blush for anyone who likes quite true pigment, and wants  long lasting colour. Other shades seem to be more suitable if you didn't want a blush that was too bright. If you're looking to try a higher end blush I'd recommend looking into the Tarte line. Unfortunately I don't think the Tarte line is available in the UK (I bought mine in Sephora USA) so it may be a bit tricky to get outside of the States. Next time I'm in the US I'll be picking up a few more shades as I really loved the results it gave.

Review 10/ 10

Available Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...