Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Monday 11 February 2013

Review: Real Techniques Blush Brush

Real Techniques Blush Brush- 1407 (£9.99)


Product Info


  Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman
Contouring and defining cheeks for smoothly blended high definition results. Ultra plush synthentic taklon bristles are hand cut and 100% cruelty free.


Price & Design

Reasonable price for a high performance professional brush. Stylish pink and black chunky handle, which is easy to hold. Large soft bristle head makes application quick and easy.

Review

This is the second Real Techniques brush I have purchased and I was equally as impressed with this brush as I was the last (the stippling brush). The brush is easy to hold, and the large head meant I could sweep blush easily and create the look I wanted without any hassle. The bristles are very soft and do not drag on the skin. Overall it gives a really professional high definition finish
This is a great brush for any powder blush users. I will be purchasing more from the Real Techniques line as I think they do great affordable brushes that are better than alot of high end brush lines. I'd fully recommend their produts. 

Review 9/ 10

Available Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...