Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Monday 25 February 2013

Review: Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara


Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara 

(10ml-£10.00)


Product Info
This false lash effect mascara creates amazingly, longer, fuller, fabulous lashes. Featuring SUPERFILL™ False Lash Fillers, SHINE AMPLIFIERS, and NOFLAKE24 technology

Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Glyceryl Stearate, Polybutene, Triacontanyl PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Extract, Polyquaternium-65, Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Extract, Mica, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

Review
Although this is a product that has very mixed reviews I did like using it.The best thing about this mascara is the brush, its thick and big, making it extremely easy to apply and there is no clumping what so ever. I had no problems with the mascara flaking, and for 10 hours at least it stayed on for me, but I have read a few reviews were people complain about this... maybe it depends on how many coats you're putting on. The mascara promises to lengthen and thicken which I'm not entirely sure it does. With two coats lashes do look thicker but I wouldn't necessarily say longer. I have naturally long thick lashes, so this isn't so much of an issue fore me. For the price point it is standard for a drugstore brand, but I'd say for the price you would be better of investing in a L'Oreal mascara (about the same price) which is a lot better. I've just received another one of these mascaras in a gift set and will use it, but I doubt I'd purchase another one... it's not cheap enough to make it a better choice over a more expensive luxury brand, and doesn't offer anything extra to compete against other drugstore mascaras at the same price point. To sum up it's an OK mascara, but nothing special.


Available HERE

Review 6/10




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...