Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Saturday 9 February 2013

Review: origins Clean Energy Gentle Cleansing Oil



Clean Energy™

Origins Clean Energy Gentle Cleansing Oil

(200 ml- £19)



Product Info

A healthier looking future for skin begins here. This lightweight, high-tech, hybrid formula with non-comedogenic, Sunflower, Sesame and Safflower Oils removes dirt, makeup and pollutants with high efficiency. It helps protect precious natural moisture resources and helps reduce effects of environmental hazards such as irritation that can threaten the comfort of skin. Skin breathes freely.

How to use


Massage oil into skin add water to emulsify and wash off.


Price and packaging

In comparison to other cleansing oils the price is very reasonable. Simple clean packaging. Comes as a screw top bottle but you can buy a pump ( which I'd recommend).


Review

I had no idea that Origins even made a cleansing oil up until a few months ago when I spotted it whilst browsing on their website. I really prefer this to my Shu Umera oil which I think is rather pricey. The Origins oil has a slightly thick consistency, but has a wonderful aromatherapy type citrus scent which feels amazing on the skin. I use about  1-2 pumps of this and it totally removes my makeup, even waterproof eye makeup. I know alot of reviews say that it isn't as effective as the Shu Umera oil at removing makeup, but I think it is just as good. The downside is the packaging is a screw top bottle which without a pump makes it incredibly difficult and messy to use. Luckily when I received this I remembered I'd been given an Origins pump as a gift with purchase when I was in the USA which I had previously had no use for. These are available to purchase at the counter for about £1, but if your lucky you might get given one like I did. Once you've bought a pump though you'll always have it.The formula is non-comedogenic and is suitable for all skin types which is a plus. It is really gentle on the skin.


Who's This For. Would You Buy Again

This is suitable for all skin types. I'd recommend this for anyone looking for a decent cleansing oil, or a cheaper alternative to the Shu Umera Oil. I would strongly recommend buying the pump though otherwise application is very messy and alot will be wasted. This is the best cleansing oil I have used so far so this will be a repurchase for me until I find a better one.


Review 9/ 10

Available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...