Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Saturday 9 February 2013

Review: Skin Wisdom Instant Benefits Line Eraser








Skin Wisdom Instant Benefits Line Eraser 

(15 Ml- £3.50)

Product Info

Designed to combat wrinkle prone areas around the eyes, mouth and forehead.  Apply with fingertips every morning. 
Recommend use with Skin Wisdom Moisturiser


Price and Packaging

Very low cost for a great product. Squeezey tube with nozzle applicator for easy use. Travel friendly/ Make Up bag size tube.


Review

I love this product! In general I think the Skin Wisdom line available at Tesco's is wonderful, being both low cost and effective. This product in particular though is my favourite from the line. This is a great product to apply before wearing makeup. At my age I've started to get fine lines around my eyes and mouth which annoyingly my foundation sits in. This product totally smooths out fine lines so the makeup applies seamlessly over the area, and lasts all day. I'm not how this fares in terms of long term effectiveness at removing wrinkles but at short term visible results its brilliant. The consistency is really light and doesn't appear to have a fragrance. Ideal for sensitive skin types.The product is super  low cost and lasts along time. Usually there are discounts and special offers on the Skin Wisdom Line so you can easily pick this up at an even lower cost.


Who's This For. Would You Buy Again


This is great for any 20yera old + age women who are concerned about visible fine lines when applying makeup. More of a primer than an anti ageing eye cream, if your after an eye cream I would recommend using something else. This is always a repurchase for me, its my makeup bag staple!


Review 10/ 10

Available at larger Tesco stores or online HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...