Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Saturday 9 February 2013

Review: Dermalogica Clean Start All Over Clear Spritz








Dermalogica Clean Start All Over Clear Spritz (120ml- £12.30 RRP)

Product Info

Sesame Seed Extract helps control surface oil and shine, especially in the T-zone. Licorice, Burdock, and Argan extracts help hydrate, calm, and shield skin from environmental exposure. Pep up with energising Lemongrass that revives skin while toning.

ingredients

Water (Aqua), Salicylic Acid, Hamamellis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Isoceteth-20, Hexylene
Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Butylene Glycol, Benzyl PCA, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Citrus Medica
Limoum (Lemon) Flower Leaf Stem Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Cymbopogon
Shoenanthus Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract,
Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Lecithin, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Serenoa
Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Limonene, Citral, Linalool., spritz over face and body with eyes closed.


How To Use

After cleansing, spritz over face and body with eyes closed.




Price & Packaging

Reasonable enough price, lasts about two months with daily use. Packaging is a spray nozzle bottle that looks like a bathroom cleaner, but this spray nozzle makes it really easy to use. Even has a punch cap opener so it doesn't spray everywhere while travelling.


Review

I picked this up a few months ago with the Dermalogica Clean Start Break Out Kit. Although the MediBac range is  aimed at my age group I read a review that said the Clean Start range was better suited for twenty year olds who had suffered breakouts from their teen years onwards and still had "teen skin". Overall I really wasn't impressed with the other products in the line (but more on that later), this however was the one product I liked. It is a toner/ facial mist that aims to control oil and prevent breakouts. I use this once or twice a day and have noticed that it does help with reducing/ healing breakouts. It is really refreshing on the skin and has a light citrus type fragrance. I also use this on my body when I get breakouts on my back or arms and really think it helps with that too. 


Who's This For. Would You Buy Again


The Clean Start Range is suitable for Teens. This product I'd recommend for teens- early twenties. This wont cure breakouts on its own but it will help. As a facial mist it's also really refreshing if that was something you were after. If you suffer from body breakouts I'd recommend this as it helps with that too, the spritz bottle makes it easy to apply all over. I'm still not sure whether I'll repurchase. I'm half way through my bottle so will see how I feel when it runs out.

Review 8/ 10

Available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...