Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Saturday 9 February 2013

Review: L'Occitane Angelica Cleansing Gel


L'Occitane Angelica Cleansing Gel

 (200ml £16)



Product Info

Fresh and delicate, Angelica Cleansing Gel transforms into a light and airy foam when combined with water. Enriched with water and essential oil of organic angelica, it softly removes make-up and impurities, while preserving the skin's hydrolipidic film, for perfectly clean and hydrated skin. Skin feels immediately soft and looks radiant. Recommended for dull   or dehydrated skin.Suitable for all skin types

Ingredients

aqua/water - sodium laureth sulfate- glycerin - lauryl glucoside- cocamidopropyl betaine - capryloyl glycine - angelica archangelica root extract - angelica archangelica root oil- amyris balsamifera bark oil - mentha piperita (peppermint) oil - parfum (fragrance) - laureth-2 - peg/ppg-120/10 trimethylolpropane trioleate - methylisothiazolinone - sodium benzoate - potassium benzoate



Price & Packaging

At the higher end for a face wash, but lasts along time so is worth the money. Nicely designed, has a pump dispenser which makes it easy to use.


Review

This probably wouldn't be a product I'd just have picked up, but on a trip to L'Occitane I was recommended this after my consultation revealed my skin was quite dehydrated. The face wash has a lovely floral scent and leaves the skin very clean feeling albeit a bit tight. I'm not sure if I've notice it appearing brighter yet though. I generally use this in the morning (using my frothy Origins checks and balances cleanser at night), with my cleansing brush, which is recommended (L'Occitane has matching brushes to go with the cleanser). The formula is very gentle and non irritating being both Organic and Non-comedogenic. I


Who's It For. Would You Buy Again

This is a great cleanser that is suitable for all skin types. If you have concerns about dull/ dehydrated skin then this is one to look into. I still prefer my Origins cleansers but this makes a nice change. If I see a more noticeable difference in my overall skin condition then this will be  repurchase for me. Rectifying my dehydrated skin is a priority for me so finding more products like this is something I'll be looking out for

Review 8/ 10

Available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...