Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Saturday 9 February 2013

Review: L'Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream




image

L'Occitane Angelica Hydration Cream 

( 50ml- £29.00)



Product Info 


Made with organic angelica from the Drome region of France, the fresh and silky smooth Angelica Hydration Cream efficiently moisturises and revitalises the skin. 
 L'OCCITANE's patented angelica complex reinforces natural skin hydration by stimulating aquaporines, improves skin elasticity and protects from free radicals. Skin is plumped, smoothed and more radiant. 


Price & Packaging

The packing is simple but nice, just a screw jar no pump. The price is a little steep, a are probably last two months max.

Review

This is another product like the Angelica cleanser, that I picked up to combat my dehydrated skin. The consistency is very light with a mild fragrance. You really only need a little, and it sinks into the skin leaving it hydrated without feeling greasy. I really liked using this although I'm not sure I noticed a radical change in my overall complexion.

Who's This For. Would You Buy Again

This is suitable for all skin types and is a great non greasy moisturiser. Again it's one to look into if you have concerns about dehydrated skin. It is organic which is a plus, but does not contain any SPF which is a downside. I would buy this again if it was on special offer or part of a set but I'm not sure I'd repurchase at its standard retail price as it's a bit high.

Review 8/ 10

Available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...