Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Saturday 12 January 2013

What's In My Makeup Bag: Daytime

Some of my current makeup choices for daytime....




MISSONI Makeup Bag Containing: 

01. The Body Shop Candied Ginger Lip Balm
- I love this... it's so hydrating, plus it's Ginger flavoured which is my favourite!
This was limited edition so unfortunately isn't available any more.

02. E.L.F Eyebrow Kit
- One of my top fave beauty products for 2012. Is small enough to carry around, comes with a handy little brush and has both the powder & wax formula to give perfect brows. Available Here

03. Soap & Glory Cheekmate
- You wouldn't expect a company like Soap & Glory to do great cosmetics but they do. This is one of my favourite products in their line. It's a lip & cheek stain. Although it kinda looks like fake blood in consistency it's very effective at giving long lasting rosie lips and cheeks. This is the perfect no make up makeup. Easy to apply, small enough to carry everywhere and lasts forever. Available Here

04. Daniel Sandler Watercolour Fluid Blush- Cherub
- This is a lovely pinky suitable glow blush that lasts for hours. It's perfect for a no makeup makeup look, perfect for daytime. I haven't had a chance to use it yet, hoping to make it a makeup staple for 2013. Available in lots of pretty shades Here

05. Boots 17 Lasting Fix Lipstick- Dreamy
- The 17 collection make some really great shades of lipstick for a really low price. I love the shade "Dreamy" it's a very pink nude, great for when I want to play down my lips. This is probably the least long last shade, it does loose it's true colour quite quickly. I like to rub this in to my lips like lip balm to give a suitable colour without looking too lipsticky. I find this works great at getting the colour to last and to make it look like your not obviously wearing makeup.

06.  Jemma Kidd Mineral Skin Nourishing Tint- Porcelain
- Somewhere between a tinted moisturiser and a foundation this is the perfect light coverage option for daytime.So sad the Jemma Kidd makeup company went bust, they mad some great products.I'll be sad to finish the last of my supplies.

07. Jemma Kidd Mannequin Skin Complexion Enhancer
- I use this with the Skint Tint & mix it in with my primer. Not sure if I notice any noticeable differences with it though... trying to finish it up.

08. Jemma Kidd Concealer- 01. Fair
- A great concealer for under eyes, matches the tint perfectly. Perfect shade for pale skin. Very small, great to carry around.

09. Soap & Glory Supercat Black Eyeliner Pen
- Very black, easy to use with a fine nib. Unfortunately doesn't last very long on the lid. Great for quick touch ups though. Available Here

10. Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen- Dark Brown
-This is the first step in my brow makeup. The thin nip pen allows quick and exact precision for filling in any gaps. The colour quickly adapts to my naturally brow colour. Lasts a really long time, great to use on the go. Available Here

11. No7 Eyeliner Pencil- Black
- I've used this for years. It's a great easy to apply black eyeliner, even comes with a smudge brush end to give a smoky eye look. This is usually what I buy with No7 vouchers so it's practically free! Unfortunately I've heard the new formula is rubbish so I may need to swap brands when I get rid of this.

12. Benefit They're Real Mascara
- This is a mini version of the mascara I recently got in a beauty box, although I do have a full size too. I've only been using this for two weeks or so but I really like it. I've been trying a few different new mascaras over the last couple of months in hopes of finding a new favourite, and I think this is the one. I was a bit unsure of it having a plastic applicator (the memories of the awful Rimmel mascara still haunting me) but the wand actually separates the lashes as it applies, leaving them full but not clumpy. Available Here

13. Mac Lipglass- Possum Nose Pink (limited addition)
- I love this so much! I really like Mac lipglass glosses in general but this is my favourite. It is the most wonderful sparkly pink, a great gloss to layer over pale pink lipstick to give a more showstopping look that's still daytime appropriate. It has a nice sweet smell and cute packaging too. I'll be sad to finish this.

14. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss
- I have two of these that I got in gift sets. It's not something I would have ordinarily have picked up but it is a surprising good plumping gloss. A great cheap alternative to Du Wop Lip Venom. This gloss is a nude colour with a slight frosting sparkle tone. The new versions come in a selection of colours now. I usually just use this to layer over nude lipstick to plump my lips. Available Here

15. L'Occitane Rose 4 Reines Intense Eau de Toilette Roll-on
- I love rose scents and this one by L'Occitane is my favourite. I keep this roller ball bottle in my bag to wear during the day, it's so convenient for travelling/ carrying around. Available Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...