Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Sunday 13 January 2013

Review: Soap & Glory Supercat Black Eyeliner Pen


Supercat™


Soap & Glory Supercat Black Eyeliner Pen

(1.6g- £6.00)


Featuring our unique INKJET™ colour release & Gloss–Fix™ finish to give a rich and intense colour. The foolproof marker tip creates two looks - Fine point for a natural look or thick edge adds a dramatic flash! Uses long lasting, long wear pigments plus a high percentage of carbon black for intense colour release.

Price & Packaging

Very reasonably priced at £6. Nice sleek design.

Review

I've been  after a new eyeliner for a while so when I read good reviews of the Soap & Glory eyeliner pen I quickly picked it up hoping it would be the answer to my problems. It's been awhile since I've used a pen eyeliner (the last being Boots 17), I gave up on them as they always seem to run out/ dry up quickly. I've been using this one for about 2 months now. It applies really easily, and the fine brush allows for maximum precision. The colour is very black which I love. Although the product promises to be long lasting it does fade/ go patchy after 2 hours or so which is a bit annoying. Also it's quite difficult to get the product out meaning the colour is not as dark as it should be. For the price however and considering this is a lower end makeup line it is a pretty good product. It is one of the better  eyeliner pens I've tried. Usually if I need eyeliner to last I use regular liquid eyeliner and then take this with me for quick touch ups.


Who's This For. Would You Buy Again

If your looking for a cheap eyeliner pen and don't mind touching up this a great product to look in to. I've had it for two months or so and it hasn't dried up so that's also a plus if you don't want to waste money. Personally I won't be repurchasing this eyeliner because I've heard of a better eyeliner pen which although is twice the price promises to be very long lasting which is the main thing I want in an eyeliner and I'm prepared to pay the extra cost. Overall though this is a good product and one of Soap & Glory's better makeup products.


Review 6/10

Available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...