Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Sunday 3 March 2013

Are You A Betty Or A Veronica?


..... I'm Definitely A Veronica!






I always loved Veronica. I loved how she was a bitch! In my eyes she was always the prettier of the two. I used to have a huge collection of Archie comics and as you can see I've found some! The Archie Girls Collection was one I knew I had to get at least one thing from....

I Ordered this lipstick from MAC over a week ago but only just received it after being away for a few days. The Archie Girls Collection was one I'd eagerly awaited since it was announced last year. When the first press releases came in I thought I'd buy everything, but common sense prevailed and I decided I would choose just what I would get the most wear out of. Originally I wanted to get a Betty and a Veronica Lipstick but the Betty shade I liked (Betty Bright) was sold out so I decided to go with a Veronica "Ronnie Red" - a really nice darker tone Red. After seeing the collection in real life I may also order the Pearlmatte Veronica's Blush too as this was a really nice wearable colour powder. The collection had the most wearable colour choices out of all the MAC collections I've seen, lots of nice reds and pinks. There were also really cute accessories but I decided it would be crazy to pay £40 for a shopper bag just for the novelty factor. I live near a MAC discount store so I know this collection will appear in a few months and I'll be able to pick up the accessories/ products at half price so will just wait for that before I invest in more. If you haven't checked out the collection (where have you been!?) it's available at both Mac & Selfridges online sites as well as stores. 

This Lipstick...Available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...