Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Saturday 9 February 2013

Beauty Box: Amarya Box February





February Box

Dr. Hauschka Rose Garden Collection Kit

Black Cosmetic Case Including:

.Hand Cream
. Rose Day Cream
.Rose Body Oil
.Firming Mask


I was so excited when I opened this months box. The Dr Hauschka Rose Collection was actually something I wanted to buy but had been wanting to buy, and at £10 as opposed to £20 this months set is a great deal. I love rose scented products so will enjoy using everything included. It's also a great way for me to try more Dr Hauschka products as it is a line I haven't had much experience with. The mini products are ideal for travelling. Also the black cosmetic case is a good size for a daytime makeup bag, I love my Missoni cosmetic case but its quite bulky to carry around all the time. The box also included a 20% voucher for Dr. Hauschka products which I'll be using soon. Overall a great box this month from Amarya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...