Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Thursday 14 February 2013

ASOS Beauty Haul

ASOS have a really great beauty section with lots of exclusive sets & great sale prices.... not really the first place you'd think of to get beauty items but it really does have a great selection. Here are some of the items I picked up from the sale section this week.....


.Elemis Fresh Skin Super Glow Set
. Nip+ Fab Oily Skin Fix Set
.Elemis Fresh Skin Extreme Clean Set
.Bliss Mini Set (ASOS Exclusive)
.Bliss "Zest Wishes" Set
.Neal's Yard Enchanting Rose & Geranium Set
.Free Sample Smashbox Photo Finish Primer 
(I'm glad this was included as I've wanted to try it for awhile now)

Neal's Yard Set Containing: Rose & Geranium Shower Gel & Body Lotion (available here)

I love Neal's Yard skin care so I wanted to try out some of their body products. This Rose & Geranium set smells amazing. The small bottles are great for travel too.


Nip + Fab Oily Skin Fix Set containing: Clean Fix Gel/ Shine Fix Mattifying Gel/ Spot Fix (available here)

This is a brand I've never tried before, so I decided to get a "starter pack" to get a feel of what their products are like. I've heard good things about their products so hopefully I'll love this set. ASOS has a few other sets on sale from their anti-ageing range that I might look into as well. 


.Elemis Fresh Skin Extreme Clean Set containing: Skin Clear Mattifying Moisturizer & Purifying Face Wash/ Deep Clean Purifying Face Mask (available here)
Elemis Fresh Skin Super Glow Set containing: Softly Softly Daily Moisturiser/ Peachy Perfect Gentle Face Wash/ Magical Moisture Quenching Face Mask (available here)

The Elemis Fresh Skin range is targeted at teenage- early Twenties age range but I was advised by Elemis that my skin type (which still acts like "teenage skin") might be more suited to this range rather than their normal skin care line. I've had some experience with the Fresh Skin face masks which I enjoyed using, so decided to pick up these starter packs to try some of the other products. Full price I think they are over priced for the size and probably wouldn't have bought them, but at the sale price (£5-£6) they are good value.


. Bliss Zest Wishes Set containing: Blood Orange & White Pepper Hand Cream/ Soapy Suds Body Wash & Bubble Bath/ Body Butter. Plus free Blue Canvas Pouch. (available here)
.Bliss Mini Set Containing: Lemon & sage Body Butter/ Fabulous Foaming Face Wash. Plus free Clear Blue Plastic Cosmetic Pouch (available here)

Bliss is a range I've wanted to try out for years but unfortunately nowhere where I live actually sells it and it is quite expensive to buy to try on a whim. I've been noticing a lot of Bliss sets going up on sale (more than 50% off) recently so have been trying to buy a few while I can to test out the range. These two sets are really great value for money at the sale price. There's a mix of body & face stuff plus these two handy cosmetic pouches, ideal for travel. Hopefully these sets will give me a good idea of what products to purchase full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...