Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Review: CEBRA Foaming Facial Wash Gel



CEBRA Foaming Facial Wash Gel

- for skin prone to outbreaks

(100ml- £8)


Product Info
A very mild foaming facial cleanser for skin that is prone to outbreaks, pimples and blackheads. The foaming ingredients is derived from soap bark. contains lots of soothing aloe vera and a special blend of Amazonian oils which have been proven to fight impurities, plus organic alpine willoherb extract which regulates sebum and oily skin and our special blend of essential oils.

  • for skin suffering from outbreaks

  • very gentle foaming cleanser suitable for sensitive skin

  • or people who prefer a foaming gel rather than cleansing lotions

  • suitable for teenagers and adults alike

  • ideal preparation for our matching toner, facial gel and facial lotion

  • 100% vegan and cruelty free

  • with organic ingredients

Ingredients

Ingredients: Aqua, Caprylyl capryl glucoside, Cocomidopropyl betaine, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Glyceryl oleate, Quillaja saponaria bark extract, Xanthangum, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Citric acid, Copaifera officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) resin, Garapa guaianensis seed oil, Euterpe oleraca (Cabbaga) fruit extract, Glycerin, Epilobium fleischeri resin extract, Lavandula Angustifolia flower extract, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, Amyris Balsamifera resin extract, Citrus medica peel oil, Linalool*, Limonene*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Citronellol* *Occurring naturally in essential oils
How To Use
Moisten skin and apply a small amount, gently massaging into skin until a light lather forms. Rinse with plenty of lukewarm water, pat dry and apply our facial spritz and lotion.
Price & Packaging
Simple clear plastic bottle with easy to use pump. Very reasonable £8 for a 100ml bottle.
Review
I had never heard of CEBRA before but came across the brand when researching new skincare lines online. I noticed the brand had a free sample pack to try for the small cost of postage. I was pleasantly surprised when I received a full sized facial wash and another product in the mail, especially as the facial wash alone is worth £8. This is one of the best facial washes I've tried for acne prone skin. Within a few days I noticed a visible difference in the clarity of my skin; oil was reduced, and I was less prone to blackheads and breakouts. The product is organic so there are no harsh chemicals making it ideal for sensitive skin types. It is however very drying so I would not recommend this for daily use; either when you are suffering from a breakout or off and on. The only issues I have with the cleanser is that it is non foaming (I prefer foamy cleansers) and doesn't have the best scent. However I was so impressed with its overall performance that I'll be purchasing another bottle shortly.
Would I Buy Again/ Who's This For
I really liked this cleanser and found it very effective for my skin type, I will be repurchasing. I'd recommend this for oily/ acne prone skin but not for dry or combination skin types as it is very drying. If you apply for the sample pack first you can receive a tailor made pack for your skin type to see what is best for you. There is also 10% off your first online order.
Review 9/10
Available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...