Beautiful Faces Come Out Of Vanity Cases

Saturday 9 February 2013

Review: Johnson's Dreamy Skin Facial Night Wipes





Johnson's Dreamy Skin 3 in 1 Facial Night Wipes 

x 25- £3.05




Product Info



For all skin types. Aromasoothe with Moonflower.Gently removes even waterproof make-up. Tones.
With relaxing moonflower aroma. Dreamy Skin 3in1 Facial Wipes - with Moonflower aroma, known to help calm your senses. Cleanse, tone and effectively remove even waterproof mascara. Gentle enough to use around the sensitive eye area.

Ingredients

Aqua,Glycerin ,Cyclopentasiloxane ,Isononyl Isononanoate ,Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate ,Isostearyl Palmitate ,Cetyl Ethylhexanoate ,Hexylene Glycol ,PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides ,Sucrose Cocoate ,Stearyl Ethylhexanoate ,Carbomer ,Tocopheryl Acetate ,Panthenol ,PEG-4 Laurate ,Ethylhexylglycerin ,Sodium Hydroxide ,Phenoxyethanol ,Benzoic Acid ,Dehydroacetic Acid ,Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate ,Polyaminopropyl Biguanide ,Parfum



Price & Packaging

Reasonable price, standard face wipe packaging.


Review

I would never use face wipes as a substitute for washing my face, but for helping to remove makeup or travelling they are ideal. I usually switch up between a few different brands but this product is one of my favourites I'm a fan of the Dreamy Skin rage in general). The face wipes smell absolutely amazing, and are really effective at removing makeup. After use they leave you skin feeling very soft and moisturised, ideal if you have a dryer skin type or in colder Winter months. I really enjoy using these while travelling as they don't strip the skin of moisture. The price point is around £3, though usually you can get them on sale, which I think is very reasonable. The only thing I would like to see different is the packaging, I prefer face wipe packets that have a seal-able lid over the opening, but that's not a major issue.

Who's This For. Would You Buy Again

These are great for all skin types, but I'd especially recommend them for dry skin as they leave a layer of moisture on the skin after use. I'd also recommend them for anyone looking for face wipes that can remove waterproof makeup as they are very effective at this. I will be repurchasing this product, I especially love using this now that it is Winter as I like the feel of moisture after use.


Review 9/10

Available HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...